[Live-demo] Release Schedule for 7.0

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:19:07 PDT 2013

Hi Cameron,

Yes, all applications seem to be working fine since beta2. We need to
send out a call for more testing. Perhaps a 48h hackathlon like 6.5?

Hopefully we can get a fix for OSSIM soon, else we will need to exclude
it from 7.0 release.

Regarding docs, I believe most overviews have not changed much since 6.5
(except version numbers).
Thanks for reviewing the new projects.

Best,
Angelos