[Live-demo] Release Schedule for 7.0

massimo di stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 19:44:22 PDT 2013

I'm back online but working on an abstract (deadline tomorrow 7)  if we can
wait till then..  I'll be happy to make a fresh rebuild using the new
gdal...  Unfortunately a lot of dev packages (including osg) seems to be
broken in both debian and ubuntu repository because of recent updates to
gdal and GTiff.
Can you resume what's the status of packages like grass,  gdal and gdal
grass?
See you on irc.
Massimo