[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 7.0 status: RC1

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 01:31:45 PDT 2013

Hi Luca,

Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, translations and doc changes can happen until 20:30 15 August 2013 UTC.

Regarding doc problems, I guess that during updates, the links to new
figures are not committed for all translated docs (Frank pointed this out
some days back). If the updates are so major that the translated docs can
not be quickly fixed, then I agree to remove the outdated version. I would
like to hear more opinions on that.

Cheers,
Angelos

--