[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 7.0 status: RC1

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 14 03:00:42 PDT 2013

Hi,

Yes the gvSIG quickstart suffered a major revision and all the screen shots
and most of the text was updated in English and Spanish.

So, I agree also on removing or disabling the translations that couldn't
make it for this release.

On the other hand, and AFAIK, no Spanish translation effort has been made
for this release, it's a pity but the timing is quite bad as most of us are
on holidays those days (I won't say where I'm writing this email).

Best regards