[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 7.0 status: RC1

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 16 12:11:27 PDT 2013

totally agree. I started translating gvsig to German again and committed my
changes (1/3 is done) already to collaborate with others.

But its a mixed mode and unfinished, therefor I agree to rename al existing
untranslated to something like gvsig_quickstart_in_progress.rst and start
translating these files. Good thing the "in_progress" files are processed
during sphinx build and can be reviewed, e.g for German
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/de/quickstart/gvsig_quickstart_in_progress

Any other completely renewed qickstarts/overviews we should care about?

- Frank