[Live-demo] SVN Access Request - French translations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 03:53:27 PDT 2013

Hi Erika,
You now have subversion access. Welcome to the OSGeo-Live family. I'd
also like to introduce you to Thomas, Christophe, Marc-Andre, and
Etieene (CCed), who are also involved in French translations.

With regards to your contributions, could you please wait 3 days until
after our OSGeo-Live 7.0 is completed sent to the printers before
committing any updates to subversion.

After than, could you please add your name to the contributors.csv and
translators.csv file as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion