[Live-demo] Master for printing

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 10:39:01 PDT 2013

Just wanted to check this before ordering 800 copies...

Downloaded ISO and md5 check: OK
Burned ISO and used software's verify option: ok
Ran md5sum -c md5sum.text on the disc contents...
  1 computed checksum did NOT match
  ./isolinix/isolinux.bin: FAILED

Is the md5sum.txt file generated before isolinux.bin is finalised?

The disc boots into OSGeo Live fine.
Actual md5 for isolinux.bin:
098b04f6a80f1352c3b51e0d45bfad9f  isolinux/isolinux.bin