[Live-demo] build 9640

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Mon Jan 28 16:58:25 PST 2013

I just did a quick look at :

   mapserver -> only docs updated to 6.2 ?  demo works as usual
   goeserver -> does serve layers, appears to be ok with minimal testing
   osm2pgsql -> version 0.81 good
   gvSIG ->  the Natural Earth2 data appears to show in the demo app
on startup

Needs Testing:

   rasdaman
   cartaro

Big Uglies:

     both libmapnik 2.0 and 2.2 are on disk now in /usr/lib
     any client of libmapnik is possibly bitten by linking to 2.0
instead of the recent 2.2
     of course we want to use 2.2 always  unless we discover otherwise

   including legacy.sql for Kosmo
     it appears to me that Kosmo is the only app on the disk now that
has problems with PostGIS 2.0
        (GPSDrive has now been smoothed over by minimal_legacy.sql )

     there is now a hack in place to add legacy.sql to natural_earth2
when Kosmo is launched
     and testing now, I *still* dont see data in Kosmo. Since I am
biased, maybe someone else
     can look at this too. (I dont like this hack for several reasons)

all for now
   -Brian

--
Brian M Hamlin