[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 7.0 - big data version?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:00:17 PDT 2013

On IRC right now we are discussing the possibility of creating a "Big
Data" version of OSGeo-Live 7.0.

This will likely be the standard OSGeo-Live (which will still need to
work stand along), plus an extra data directory which could include big
data, such as netCDF datasets. This could be distributed as a VM or on
an 8Gig USB.

I'm interested to hear thoughts on whether this will work for those
interested in showing big data on OSGeo-Live.