[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 7.0 - big data version?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:51:15 PDT 2013

On 11/07/2013 9:33 AM, Peter Baumann wrote:
>> So the outstanding question I'm hoping Peter and others can answer is:
>> 1. Which dataset(s) to put into the accompanying data directory
>
> up to each project

Projects are welcome to use their own datasets with OSGeo-Live as well,
but we want to provide a default set of datasets which is shared between
projects. That way aim to simplify maintenance and documentation by
sharing between multiple projects.

For each dataset we want a Project Overview similar to:
http://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/naturalearth_overview.html

Software and Data Solutions Manager

Geospatial & Data Solutions enhanced with Open Standards and Open Source