[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 7.0 - big data version?

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 00:28:04 PDT 2013

The big data version of OSGeo Live is a really interesting idea.

The Met Office has started the process of identifying candidate data sets
and getting them cleared for public distribution under an open licence, but
it looks like we won't be ready in time for 7.0

We'll certainly contribute as soon as we're able to, in the meantime we're
very interested in seeing what other data people can share.