[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 7.0 status: beta1

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue Jul 16 22:12:57 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 2:21 AM, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> I understand the issue.
> Lets wait for a decision on the UbuntuGIS ppa before including pgRouting
> again in the builds.

Hi Angelos,

I think I found a way to accept either "postgresql-9.1-postgis-2.0" or
"postgresql-9.1-postgis" as dependency, whatever is available.
The packages will soon be published on Launchpad, so with the next build I
hope pgRouting will be installed correctly.

Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de