[Live-demo] Update OSGeo-Live Project Overviews and Quickstarts - geoserver

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 05:49:37 PDT 2013

Hi Frank,

After a small round of testing, it seems that GeoServer 2.3.4 did not
break any of the [Cartaro, GeoNode, ZOO] that use it in their quickstarts.

The build tested is:
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-debug-build10503-i386.iso
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-debug-build10503-i386-log.tar.gz

Can the Cartaro team confirm?
I tested on behalf of GeoNode and ZOO projects since I am involved.

If I forget some other project that uses GeoServer as upstream, please
test and let me know.

Cheers,
Angelos