[Live-demo] Update OSGeo-Live Project Overviews and Quickstarts - geoserver

Benjamin Proß b.pross at 52north.org
Mon Jul 29 07:47:54 PDT 2013

GeoServer 2.3.4 works well with the 52°North WPS.

Cheers,

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Proß
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
E-Mail: b.pross at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-42
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
http://www.52north.org
General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849