[Live-demo] Moving to OSGeoLive ppa

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 06:11:59 PST 2014

Good news,

I managed to get the first functional build with the new setup:

http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-nightly-build10984-i386.iso
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-nightly-build10984-i386-log.tar.gz

Some known new issues:
1. OTB and Monteverdi failed to build under the new PPA
https://launchpad.net/~osgeolive/+archive/nightly/+build/5450990/+files/buildlog_ubuntu-precise-i386.otb_3.20.0-0ppa%7Eprecise3_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz
2. pgRouting is not ready yet for PG 9.3
3. pgAdmin3 throws an error about PG 9.3

Please test your application with this build and let me know if you find
issues. Also going through the build logs would be also valuable.

It would be nice to fix those issues before alpha3.

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos