[Live-demo] New contributor

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Tue Feb 23 21:43:18 PST 2016

Hi Tanuj, Welcome / svaagat he

  we have published a beta1 Live, which will be tested, refined and
shipped somewhat soon (!)
There are two major activities -- testing the software, and improving
the documentation. Both are important.
If you would like to learn more about testing the software, I am
pleased to answer your questions.

  best regards from Berkeley, California
   -- Brian