[Live-demo] "descoping" OSGeo-Live

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Apr 20 07:10:03 PDT 2017

All,

I just logged into OpenHub and tried to see what updates I could add in there, and there’s not muchas far as options go for updating things manually, there are some things.  So I guess I’m on the fence about it for similar reasons to those described by Jim. I’ll wander back into it as time allows, but no predictions yet about a timeline on being able to make it accurately reflect the project goings ons.

bobb