[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live Mission and Future - was BOF

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 13:45:30 PDT 2017

Brian,

You have eloquently presented the current state of OSGeo-Live and the
foundations for future opportunities and growth.

I particularly agree with your caution about creating multiple
documentation baselines for OSGeo, (it creates a maintenance challenge)
and the recommendation of retasking the same material in multiple contexts.

Cheers, Cameron

M +61 419 142 254