[Live-demo] Transifex update

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 13:13:42 PST 2017

Nicholas,

Sounds like you are making steady progress. Well done.

Re getting duplicate images, we had a similar problem with the sphinx
build process, and created a work around by creating symbolic links post
build. Hopefully there is a smarter option with transifex.

The large size of the HTML might be indicative of verbose HTML being
created. I wonder whether transifex has a "compress" option, or
alternatively we could run a compress option over created html afterwards.

Warm regards, Cameron

M +61 419 142 254