[Lizmap-de] Open an URL which point to a certain point with desired zoom level?

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Di Mär 21 10:31:42 PDT 2023

Hi,

Did you check the last feature at the bottom from Lizmap Web Client 3.6 ?
https://www.3liz.com/en/news/lizmap-web-client-3-6.html

Maybe with some QGIS expressions, you can tweak the rendering according to
the center/zoom etc
Similar to
https://demo.lizmap.com/lizmap/index.php/view/map?repository=features&project=expression_map

Regards