[Lizmap] Lizmap and routing?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Mar 25 08:01:28 PDT 2020

Merci David.
Not an easy task then. So one should:
* setup pgrouting
* expose it through a WPS sever (qgis-server itself?)
* configure LM to use WPS
* design a LM interface for user interaction.
Right? Several weeks of work, I'd say, do you confirm?
On the other hand, it would be an useful generic function for many LM users.
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: