[Lizmap] LMWC not working if using httpS in "WMS server URL" config in control panel

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri May 22 03:17:03 PDT 2020

Hi all,

a couple of days ago I "hijacked" a closed ticket in LMWC tracker

https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/issues/1612#issuecomment-631789729

because I found (as the original ticket issuer) that LMWC does not
work if using a httpS URL when setting the "WMS server URL" in LMWC
control panel.

This also means that is necessary to disable http -> httpS automatic
redirect or use a URL that is not redirected to httpS (i.e.
127.0.0.1).

I would like to understand of the above is expected (or not) and if I
have overlooked something in the docs about it.

Cheers!

-- G --