[Lizmap] relations problem

Cristian Di Marco cristianthb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:48:40 PDT 2020

Hello,
I am having some troubles with some relationship that seems to work well
inside my QGIS project but not inside my Lizmap project.
In few words I have set up two types of relationships in my QGIS project.
The first, a father spatialite db connected to 4 sons spatialite db.
Lizmap recognizes the relationship and it works very well. When I query the
parent layer in both the popup and the attribute table I see the related
child tables.
The second relation instead connects a csv table without geometry (father)
with a spatialite db child. I repeated this operation on two other csv
tables (fathers) connected with the same spatialite db son. In QGIS I
activated the relation reference widget for each foreign key of the child
layer in order to link the child-parent relationships and make the parent
tables visible in the child's attribute table.
But in my Lizmap projet it doesn't seems to work.
Is there a way to replicate this view to both the popup and the attribute
table on lizmap?

Thank you for your help or tips

Cristian