[Lizmap] Docker issues "can't create directory..."

Fabio Pifferini Fabio.Pifferini at masotti.ch
Fri Mar 19 04:41:12 PDT 2021

Merci David,
to run the container i start it from portainer.io web gui , not from command line.
I will have a look on the link you give me, and try to learn a bit more about docker environment.

Otherwise i will install all (qgis server and lizmap) as usual.
I did for the main solution time ago, and this is working well.

Fabio