[Lizmap] Popup - field with null values

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Wed May 12 10:04:55 PDT 2021

Hi,

thank you very much for the feedback.

I have some problems with the English translation. Do I understand it
correctly that by default from 3.3.12 also no attributes with null values
should be displayed?
Then it is (with QGIS server 2.18.28) indeed a bug.

My current project was still on 3.3.11. Here no null values are displayed
[1].
After an update to 3.3.15 the attributes are listed with null values [2].

I still have to deal with the classes in the auto popup. I have never worked
with them before. For the time being, I'll stay with 3.3.11. Everything fits
there.

Greetings

[1]
https://wagner-it.de/download/lizmap/popup_without_null_values_in_3_3_11.jpg