[Lizmap] Problem popup e time machine

Daniele Michelini dnlmichelini at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 05:54:01 PST 2022

Good morning everyone,
I have collected the production information of 13 grape varieties classified by year. Thanks to time manager, moving year by year you can see how the varieties change in the area (they change little) and I would like the graphs and data to appear in the pop-ups only for the year selected with time manager.
This happens only for the last variety (other reds = altri rossi) while for the others you always see pop-ups from all years.
I tried without graphs and it always gives me the same error.
I created time manager and popup for each layer (same).
Time manager only ever works for one layer, the last one.
Daniele

PS: I try to attach a video. The work is to be completed, there are other small errors to fix.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/no0s6wa865fob74/videoEesempio.mp4?dl=0