[Lizmap] external WMS service with legend and GetFeatureInfo in Lizmap

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Thu Dec 29 05:23:16 PST 2022

Hi,

>> Is the path within the QGIS project correct (for the server)?

I copied the PNG file to the project directory (server and PC) and also loaded it from there. QGIS should then use relative paths. It does not work with path (selected via the menu) and also not only with the file name.

with the embedded graphic file and the legend image as URL it works

>> You should check doing a GetLegendGraphic request to QGIS Server directly, no Lizmap involved. Maybe the limitation is in QGIS Server, not lizmap.

when I include the corresponding WMS service from the QGIS server back into QGIS, the legend is displayed correctly

Legend then in QGIS

so this must be a problem in the lizmap after all?

because here it looks like this (https://wms101.webgis.biz)

Fortunately, the problem is not so important. And I now have a solution via the embedded legend image and via the URL image.

Thank you and a good start to the new year

Günter Wagner