[Lizmap] external WMS service with legend and GetFeatureInfo in Lizmap

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Wed Dec 28 02:40:03 PST 2022

Hi,

I have always had the problem that I can use either Legend or GetFeatureInfos from an external WMS service. Even now with QGIS 3.22.14 and Lizmap 3.5.8 or 3.6.

For the legend, the WMS service must be fetched directly from the WMS server. For the GetFeatureInfo this option must not be enabled.

That the WMS service for the GetFeatureInfo in Lizmap must run over the QGIS server is understandable for me but why can't the legend be displayed?

An attempt to use both variants in one group does not work.

Is there another workaround so that I can use legend and GetFeatureInfo or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards,

Günter Wagner

Example: https://wms101.webgis.biz   Project "Test WMS Services...."

WMS LUBW:  https://rips-gdi.lubw.baden-wuerttemberg.de/arcgis/services/wms/UIS_0100004000200031/MapServer/WMSServer?