[Lizmap] Behaviour of search in Lizmap

Sindile Bidla sindile.bidla at geoilocate.co.za
Sat Jun 11 08:24:41 PDT 2022

Hello,

Yes it is.
I followed the documentation here -
https://docs.lizmap.com/current/en/publish/configuration/spatial_search.html#postgresql-search

My setup is using docker-compose

In my spatial database:

-- Add the extension pg_trgmCREATE EXTENSION IF NOT EXISTS pg_trgm;
-- Add the extension unaccent, available with PostgreSQL contrib
tools. This is needed to provide searches which are not sensitive to
accentuated characters.CREATE EXTENSION IF NOT EXISTS unaccent;
-- Add the f_unaccent function to be used in the indexCREATE OR
REPLACE FUNCTION public.f_unaccent(text)RETURNS text AS$func$SELECT
public.unaccent('public.unaccent', $1)  -- schema-qualify function and
dictionary$func$ LANGUAGE sql IMMUTABLE;

the I ran this:
 replace Commune with the name of you want to use for item_layer

 replace the parameters for concat(fielda, ' - ', fieldb) - I am sure
you can concatenate more than two fields. If it is a single field then
fieldname AS item_label

 replace cadastre.geo_commume with own table (qualify with schema name
if not in public schema)

You will use UNION ALL if you have another table you want to search on
- can read this about UNION ALL
https://www.postgresqltutorial.com/postgresql-tutorial/postgresql-union/

DROP MATERIALIZED VIEW IF EXISTS lizmap_search;CREATE MATERIALIZED
VIEW lizmap_search ASSELECT
    'Commune' AS item_layer, -- name of the layer presented to the user
    concat(idu, ' - ', tex2) AS item_label, -- the search label is a
concatenation between the 'Commune' code (idu) and its name (tex2)
    NULL AS item_filter, -- the data will be searchable for every Lizmap user
    NULL AS item_project, -- the data will be searchable for every
Lizmap maps (published QGIS projects)
    geom -- geometry of the 'Commune'. You could also use a simplified
version, for example: ST_Envelope(geom) AS geomFROM
cadastre.geo_communeUNION ALL -- combine the data between the
'Commune' (above) and the 'Parcelles' (below) tablesSELECT
    'Parcelles' AS item_layer,
    concat(code, ' - ', proprietaire) AS item_label,
    'admins' AS item_filter, -- only users in the admins Lizmap group
will be able to search among the 'Parcelles'
    'cadastre,urban' AS item_project, -- the Parcelles will be
available in search only for the cadastre.qgs and urban.qgs QGIS
projects
    geomFROM cadastre.parcelle_info;

Then create an index

-- Create the index on the unaccentuated item_label column:DROP INDEX
IF EXISTS lizmap_search_idx;CREATE INDEX lizmap_search_idx ON
lizmap_search USING GIN (f_unaccent(item_label) gin_trgm_ops);

Add a new *database connection profile* in Lizmap configuration file
lizmap/var/config/profiles.ini.php

Hope I have been helpful.

Regards,

Sindile