[Lizmap] Lizmap PostgreSQL search

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Mon May 30 13:19:14 PDT 2022

Hi,

I still miss the very simple and perfomant search with the "QuickFinder
Plugin" from QGIS 2.x. That's why I still have some projects running with
QGIS Server 2.18 and Lizmap 3.3.

Now I try again with the SQL search. The creation of the extension, function
and the entries in the profiles.ini.php are clear.

Then I create a database with the specified columns [1]. But is this only
one database for all possible searches of different projects? And there are
all geometries included?

A "SELECT * FROM lizmap_search LIMIT 1;" is indeed successful from the
PgAdmin or also from the QGIS DB management. But in the Lizmap client I get
no search results.

Is there an example, maybe even with sample database?

Or is there still hope for a new QuickFinder plugin? I would also like to
participate financially.

Regards,

Günter

[1] https://docs.lizmap.com/3.5/en/publish/configuration/spatial_search.html