[Lizmap] a specific wms layer that works on qgis makes lizmap freeze on the charging map page

Carlo A. Nicolini (cxc) t4950c at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 10:51:52 PDT 2022

Hi

"<ServiceException code="MissingParameterValue" locator="request">
Could not determine geoserver request from http request
org.geoserver.platform.AdvancedDispatchFilter$AdvancedDispatchHttpRequest at 245cba
</ServiceException>

"

Something seems to be missing. Try verifying the address of the source.

Ciao

Carlo A. Nicolini