[Lizmap] Release week 🚀 !
etrimaille at 3liz.com
Thu Mar 24 09:24:29 PDT 2022
We have released quite a few versions this week :
*Lizmap Web Client*:
These are bug fix releases on the 3.4 and 3.5 branch.
- 3.5.2 : https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/releases/tag/3.5.2
- 3.4.10 : https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/releases/tag/3.4.10
It's a QGIS Server plugin to add additional extension when exporting the
- 1.7.0 : https://github.com/3liz/qgis-wfsOutputExtension/releases/tag/1.7.0
If you are were using it, we recommend you to upgrade the plugin, as it's
adding field type detection (integer versus string for instance
*Lizmap plugin* :
*both desktop and server plugins for QGIS*
- 3.7.5 : https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-plugin/releases/tag/3.7.5
You *really should* do the upgrade of both desktop and server.
Please do not forget to put the URL of your Lizmap server in the QGIS
plugin. If you have Lizmap Web Client 3.5, adding an admin login, you can
also keep track of QGIS Server and QGIS Server plugins ! It's very
Also, qgis-plugin-manager is working nicely on a server to upgrade all
Two weeks ago, we released also :
*AtlasPrint* : QGIS Server plugin
- 3.3.1 : https://github.com/3liz/qgis-atlasprint/releases/tag/3.3.1
It's fixing issue about using QGIS project variable `@lizmap_user` and
*AltiProfil* : Lizmap Module
- 0.2.3 : https://github.com/arno974/lizmap-altiProfil/releases/tag/0.2.3
For French users only :
- openADS : 1.0.0 !
- adresse : 1.0.0 !
Happy upgrading !
+33 6 12 93 11 39
73, allée Kleber
Boulevard de Strasbourg
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Lizmap