[Lizmap] Publish WFS services in QGIS with Lizmap

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Tue May 31 08:26:12 PDT 2022

> Did you keep both "Lizmap" and "Lizmap server" plugin on the server ?
> If so, you should keep only the server one.
> In the next version of "Lizmap" plugin, the server side will be removed.

Thanks for the tip.
Yes, I had both installed. At first I was a bit confused about the space in the name "Lizmap server".

The tool "qgis-pluin-manager" is very helpful. It is still missing an option to delete individual plugins.
I have now simply deleted the corresponding directory and restarted QGIS server. After that the corresponding error messages are gone

17:21:29 WARNING [948]: Warning: error parsing post data as XML: at line 1, column 1: error occurred while parsing element. Assuming urlencoded query string sent in the post body.
17:21:29 WARNING WFS[948]: Cannot create temporary SpatiaLite cache.: Cannot copy file to /home/qgis/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/cache/wfsprovider/pid_948/cache_1.sqlite:
17:21:38 WARNING [948]: Warning: error parsing post data as XML: at line 1, column 1: error occurred while parsing element. Assuming urlencoded query string sent in the post body.
17:21:42 WARNING [948]: Warning: error parsing post data as XML: at line 1, column 1: error occurred while parsing element. Assuming urlencoded query string sent in the post body.