[Lizmap] Publish WFS services in QGIS with Lizmap

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Tue May 31 08:35:12 PDT 2022

Yes, it's not included in qgis-plugin-manager, because for now, a simple
"rm" command is enough ;-) Feel free to add it in qgis-plugin-manager ;-)

Do not forget to update qgis-plugin-manager, the space in the plugin
name has been improved with a tip. But yes, plugins were designed for
desktop where it's not a problem to use a space. It's indeed not so
common on a CLI tool to have a space in the name.

--

Etienne Trimaille
Géomaticien

*Tel.* 06 12 93 11 39