[Lizmap] External Web Services to Lizmap Maps?

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 00:57:54 PDT 2023

Hi Aaron,

It is possible to use web-based services like WMS, WMTS, WFS, TMS (like
OpenStreetMap), ad others.
Your QGIS Server has to have access to the services.

About Vector Tile, I have made a test and it works but it has failed
because of the style. The QGIS Project was not be parsed by PHP and
Lizmap Web Client.

Regards,
René-Luc