[Lizmap] Lizmap : enforce update Qgis server lizmap plugin toward 2.7.1 ?

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Tue May 2 08:39:06 PDT 2023

> How to do in this case to force the update with qgis-plugin-manager

As I said, have a look to QGIS-Plugin-Manager documentation :

- update : https://github.com/3liz/qgis-plugin-manager#update
- install : with or without a specific version, (but you shouldn't need the specific version, always install the latest available) : https://github.com/3liz/qgis-plugin-manager#install

Regards,

Le Mardi, Mai 02, 2023 16:59 CEST, celati Laurent <laurent.celati at gmail.com> a écrit:
 Hello,
On Debian, I installed Qgis server 3.30, Qgis_server_lizmap plugin 2.7.0 and Lizmap_client 3.6.3.
Here are the error/log messages I got:
QGIS Server is correctly installed and returns an expected response for OGC requests.

We cannot have the details on the installation of your QGIS server (version, extensions etc.).
You need to check the following points:
-The Lizmap extension for QGIS server is installed on the server with a version greater than or equal to 2.7.1
-The environment variable described in the documentation link below is set correctly in your configuration.
https://docs.lizmap.com/current/en/install/pre_requirements.html#lizmap-server-plugin
QGIS Server returns HTTP error about Lizmap plugin: Unknown
-Your logs (logs) do not contain warnings about the Lizmap extension for QGIS server (uploading and loading this page). You may need to increase the logging level.

The problem is that via the qgis plugin manager, when I make an update, it does not update from 2.7.0 to 2.7.1. It tells me that 2.7.0 is suitable for qgis server 3.30. But it does not look at the non compatibility with lizmap_client 3.6.3. How to do in this case to force the update with qgis-plugin-manager or via another method?
Regarding my 2 other error messages, could someone explain what I should do regarding the definition of the environment variable? How should I define this variable?

If anyone thinks they can help me? Thanks.