[Lizmap] Baselayers and printing clarification in 3.7.6

Nicolas Boisteault nboisteault at 3liz.com
Thu Apr 11 06:08:20 PDT 2024

Hi,

1. hidden group can still be used for layers you want in your QGIS
project but not available in Lizmap

2. Base layers which are WMS, WMTS or XYZ can be added in the baselayers
group and they'll be query directly from Lizmap. Bing layers are special
and must be added via the Lizmap plugin in the "public baselayers" part.