[Lizmap] Lizmap 3.7.4 QGIS Pluging 4.4.3 Speed

Peter Berger peter.berger at bluewin.ch
Fri Feb 23 01:23:57 PST 2024

Hi All

I Updated to the latest versions of Lizmap Web Client 3.7.3 and use QGIS Lizmap Plugin 4.4.2.

All work quite well with the exception that it took many seconds to create on QGIS with Lizmap the *.cfg file.

And more dramatic on the living system with a Lizmap Map the Layers are loaded very slow. This was not the case with earlier version. Should I go back to previous versions or can I hope the performance issue will be solved?

Many thanks in advance for your brilliant work.

Kind regards

Peter

Server information

Lizmap Web Client