[Lizmap] R: R: R: R: Lizmap Server Plugin

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Tue Mar 12 09:42:36 PDT 2024

Hi,

So for the style, you might have hit this issue :
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/issues/3952

The settings for your form where on another style that the one loaded by
default ?

 > Can I use geometry expression?

As Ulisse said, it works only for newly created features. And so the
geometry is not yet digitized when you open the creation form, so no, it
won't works for now.

You would need a PostgreSQL trigger.

It's the issue https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/issues/3226
about all scopes for expressions in editing form.

Keep in mind that LWC 3.5 is already retired and not maintained as well ;-)

Regards,

Etienne Trimaille
Géomaticien
www.3liz.com <http://www.3liz.com>