[Lizmap] base map printing - help to debug

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Tue May 28 02:07:51 PDT 2024

Hi,

Even if QGIS Server 3.22 has been accepted for minimum version for 3.7,
we do not encourage using this version.

QGIS Server 3.22 doesn't receive any bugfix since February 2023, which
is quite old.

Please check your QGIS logs when doing a print request.

For Google baselayers, you should have a look to this PR on GitHub to
support it with an API key :
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/pull/4357

Regards,

On 29/04/2024 13:21, Andras Eduard via Lizmap wrote:
> Hi!
>
> While using lizmap for 6 years, and it is a great tool, I couldn't
> manage to get printing work properly. I had/have issues with basemaps.
> Before lizmap version 3.7 I could only print OSM, now not even OSM
> works. I have an API key for google maps, but right now, with the
> current version of lizmap (3.7.6) Google Hybrid works without the API
> key as a baselayer, but not for printing.
>
> My server is not behind any proxy, and while I have a firewall, I've
> also tried disabling it temporarily. Currently using Ubuntu 22.04 with
> QGIS 3.22.15 and Lizmap 3.7.6. I've updated the latest lizmap server
> plugin and installed atlasprint also.
>
> I've read the documentation, github issues, and other pages I
> could find, but I couldn't manage to find the source of error.  Can
> someone help me to debug this issue? If needed I can post qgis server
> logs.
>
> Have a great day!
> Eduard

Etienne Trimaille