[Local-chapters] Journal

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Jun 3 04:27:05 EDT 2011

Hi All,

After seeing the email reminding people to submit local chapter
reports for the Journal Vol 9, I went to check whether my UK chapter
report (submitted a couple of months ago) was showing on the wiki
page, and it wasn't. I don't seem to have the right to edit that page,
either!

Can someone check that the UK chapter report has been submitted
properly- I went through the submission system and it *seemed* to be
OK...

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,

Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT
no. 864201149.