[Local-chapters] Exhibition Starter Pack

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Thu Apr 19 19:21:26 EDT 2012

Dear Arnulf,

I will host a major national open-source event in Greece (FOSSCOMM 2012)
12 and 13 of May and I found your e-mail with the Exhibition Pack wiki
page very useful.
It is not clear to me what exactly we mean by "shipped regionally" (i.e.
whom to contact etc.) and what exactly we mean by saying for example
that banners should be printed locally (this is a rather expensive - if
I understand correctly - activity).
So some guidance from the committee would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Best,

Dimitris

P.S.: Please note that I am not a member of the Marketing Committee so
please include me in any replies. :)