[Local-chapters] Exhibition Starter Pack

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 19 07:39:45 EDT 2012

Hello,
the Marketing Committee [1] has decided to provide some limited funds
for emerging Local Chapters who would like to to appear at a major event
(conference, trade fair, etc) and represent OSGeo and need exhibition
material. If you need a pop-up banner with OSGeo logo, table cloth, or
other non-consumables to equip a booth please feel free to revert to the
Marketing Committee for further information. To get an idea of what this
is check the Exhibition Pack [2]  page in the Wiki.

We are as new to this as you are, so please do not expect that
everything will work out right away, maybe we run out of funds quickly.

Best regards,
Arnulf Christl

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Exhibition_Pack