[Local-chapters] [Marketing] Possible free OSGeo booth during OGC TC/PC Seoul meeting

Shin, Sanghee endofcap at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:54:18 EDT 2012

Dear Cameron, Arnulf,

Thank you for your comments and advices.

After fixing all the date, time and program, I'll share the information in detail with other broader audience.

In the same week of OGC TC/PC Seoul meeting, Smart Korea Expo & FOSS4G Korea 2012 will be held at the same venue. So, our presence will also increase the awareness of OSGeo within Korean geospatial communities.

Cheers,

Sanghee

2012. 4. 19., 오후 8:32, Seven (aka Arnulf) 작성: