[Local-chapters] FOSS4G Korea and OGC TC/PC meeting in Seoul

Shin, Sanghee endofcap at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:44:57 PDT 2012

Hi all,

OGC TC/PC Seoul meeting[1] will be held at COEX, Seoul from 7th ~ 12th Oct and at the same venue, FOSS4G Korea will be held at 12th Oct, the last day of OGC TC/PC meeting.

FOSS4G Korea is annual local OSGeo conference to share experiences, knowledge and technologies among OSGeo Korean Chapter members. All most all the presentation will be in Korean except few.

So I'm just wondering any OSGeo guys will attend OGC TC/PC Seoul meeting and then could make presence or give presentation/talks at FOSS4G Korea. If you are able to attend FOSS4G Korea, please let me know. Your presence will help Korean L.C. organize FOSS4G Korea program.

During OGC TC/PC meeting, OSGeo Korean members will open & maintain OSGeo booth there in exhibition floor with support from OGC TC/PC L.O.C. OGC TC/PC L.O.C. reserved 1 booth for OSGeo at free!! OSGeo Korea will hand out OSGeo Live DVD there.

And Smart Geo Expo 2012 [2], the largest geospatial event here in Korea, will held at the COEX from 10th ~ 12th, Oct. So if you pay a visit to Korea at October, you can attend 3 different conference at the venue at the same time!!

If you have inquiries or interest in coming to Korea, feel free to contact me.

With regards,

Sanghee

[1] http://ogcseoultcpc.info/
[2] http://www.smartgeoexpo.kr/