[Marketing] [Local-chapters] Exhibition Starter Pack

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue May 8 05:48:00 EDT 2012

Sanghee,
this is excellent, thank you again for your commitment. It was a great
pleasure to be at FOSS4G Korea 2011 [1] in Seoul last year and I can
confirm that the Korean Local Chapter has their act together.

All,
Sanghee gave a presentation [2] on their activities at this event
which can also serve as an inspiration for other local chapters on how
to get started. On slide 10 you can see the OSGeo Korean Local Chapter
booth at the geospatial trade fair which was completely organised and
funded by local businesses but at the same time was as neutral and
inclusive to all as possible. Great work.

Best regards,
Arnulf

[1] http://www.osgeo.kr/3
[2]