[Local-chapters] [OSGeo-Conf] OS conference platform

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 01:33:49 PDT 2019

At the code sprint, Volker showed me a mobile schedule app that integrates
nicely with Pretalx. Seems like it would have potential for FOSS4G SotM
Oceania, since we already use Pretalx. If there were an OSGeo instance of
Pretalx (hosted by Pretalx or otherwise) we would probably benefit from
using it locally, and might be in a position to help with development
efforts.

Whether we actually use it would depend on whichever team is actually
organising our conference next year, but from my perspective it seems like
a win for local/regional events.