[Local-chapters] OS conference platform

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 08:21:12 PDT 2021

Contacted by private message.

I can go back to this and provide a better overview of the experiences on
Pretalx and Pretix (and Venueless and WorkAdventure) from the LoC
perspective once we finish the event. I really think it makes sense to host
them somewhere on OSGeo servers to make life easier for local chapters and
regional conferences.