[webmap-discuss] Roll Call

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 6 07:45:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

Paul Spencer, DM Solutions Group

My projects are: ka-Map, chameleon, maplab

My current interest is in applying "AJAX" to web mapping
applications.  I have a fair amount of experience with MapServer and
am starting to work with MapGuide Open Source.

I second Cameron's hope to build a common web-mapping client
library.  I have a feeling most people are interested in "AJAX"ifying
their applications and would like to concentrate on an abstract set
of libraries that facilitate this in a web-mapping environment.

Cheers

Paul