[webmap-discuss] Roll Call

Steven M. Ottens steven.ottens at geodan.nl
Thu Apr 6 08:40:28 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Steven Ottens, Geodan S&R(esearch)

As member of the research department I'm very much interested in new
ways to access geo-information. Since I'm also a member of the
mapbuilder community a lot of those new ways involve mapbuilder and
wms/wfs servers like umn, geoserver etc.

I third Cameron's hope for a common library. AJAX development is fiddly
at times and it would be great if we can combine our forces to get
working webmapping clients. Also with the OpenAJAX at the horizon it
would be more feasible to integrate a common webmapping library than
each project tries to write their own integration.

Ciao,
Steven